Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2017-2018 Winter Series: Family Law Seminar
This is the fourth seminar in the 2018 Winter Series. This seminar provides three hours of MCLE credit. Check-in and breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Bifurcations and "Consent"
- "Loans from Parents" - Income or not....and what else can be imputed?
- How "Unable to Pay Fees" Must the Part be to obtain Contribution to Fees?
- Judge, do you Mind if I do my Job? What do you do when you think Court Oversteps boundaries when the other Party is Pro Se?
- Can I Appeal this yet? Rule 304(a), Rule 301 Applicability
- Collaborative Process - Will it Play in Peoria
- Updates - Case and Legislative not Discussed above
- Judges Panel
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Spalding Pastoral Center
419 NE Madison Ave.
Peoria, IL 61602
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION SEMINARS
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)